Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Wykeland Group Ltd (company no. 02435148) whose registered office is at 47 Queen Street, Fruit Market, Kingston Upon Hull, HU1 1UU.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Wykeland Group Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The closing date for entries is shown on the Facebook competition page.
By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
i. to be bound by these terms and conditions;
ii. that their name may be released if they win a prize; and
iii. that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Wykeland Group Ltd for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the competition, entrants should add a comment related to the question asked on the daily Fruit Market Advent Calendar posts. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Comment on the Fruit Market Advent Calendar post. The posts will change daily, with a new prize each day. You can enter the competition on as many days as you like.
- Like and share the post
- All entrants must ‘Like’ the Fruit Market Facebook page in order to enter the competition
8. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/FruitMarketHull/
9. Only one entry per day, per person, will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person on the same day will be disqualified. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. Closing date for entry will be published on the Facebook page alongside each individual competition. Up until, and including, Monday 24th December 2018. There will be 24 opportunities to win a different prize. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received for that post and verified by Promoter and or its agents. This will take place the following day of the competition post and will be announced on Facebook.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. Wykeland Group Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner each day, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook. Wykeland Group Ltd’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The entrant must be following Fruit Market Hull on Facebook in order to enter.
14. Wykeland Group Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
15. Wykeland Group Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The winner will be notified by Direct Message Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.