You are all invited to Plant & Paint’s Repotting Party! What on earth is a repotting party? Exactly what it sounds like! Three times a year, we invite the good people
You are all invited to Plant & Paint’s Repotting Party!
What on earth is a repotting party? Exactly what it sounds like! Three times a year, we invite the good people of Hull and East Yorkshire to bring their plants down to the Fruit Market and we all get messy on the street. It’s like the grown-up version of making mud pies! We’re also here to diagnose any issues you might be having and offer advice on how to best care for your green friends.
We’ll have all the soil, feed and pots you need plus plant based food and drink on offer. We’ll also have volunteers on the day, so plants of all sizes are welcome. Let’s tackle those trees!
What if it’s raining? That won’t stop us! We will have gazebo’s to keep you dry.
-How it works-
1. Bring your rootbound plants down to the shop (max two per person so we can get through everyone)
2. Grab a nursery pot from the stack. We will help you choose the right size if you’re unsure
3. Find an empty spot on the table and dig into our huge stock of quality potting mix
4. We will then help you repot your plant! We will be working on the street so make all the mess you desire!
5. When you’re finished, pop your freshly repotted plant in the plant day-care area, snap a pic and tag us!
So, who’s coming to the most random event ever to happen down Humber Street!?
For full details, including advice on whether your plant needs repotting, details of the potting mix available on the day and pricing, please see here:
(Sunday) 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm